10 April 2011

Bridesmaids Dress

Choosing the design for the bridesmaids' dress is the second most difficult thing next to the bridal gown. Firstly, many of the bride's wedding photos will be with her bridesmaids. Also, the bridesmaids are expected to be ones of the best dressed.

Initially, I chose the following designs for the initially four bridesmaids: four different necklines with the same skirt for the four special ladies.



The initial plan was that the bridesmaids will wear tea-length dresses so that they can still use them after the wedding. However, later on, as I browsed through wedding photos, I found these and realized that it will be more formal and prettier for their dresses to be as long as mine:



 Then I also realized that I don't want to use shiny fabric for the bridesmaids' dresses as they might overpower my gown which is not shiny. Later on, I came across many more designs which are equally interesting. Nakakalito noh.



Until finally, I was able to spot this gown as worn by Ugly Betty actress America Ferrera. The ladies liked it! :)

Here are the details of the gown:

No comments:

Post a Comment