10 May 2011

Fittings

We only had one fitting of our wedding clothes. Why? Because Mandy and my mom suddenly turned conservative after a very casual incident when I wore the upper half of my gown. Initially, both Mandy and I rejected older beliefs regarding fitting our wedding clothes. We had to fit our coat and gown so that we can accommodate adjustments far from our wedding day. So he tried on his coat and I tried on the top part of my gown during the first fitting.


However, just when I wore my gown's top, the wind blew hard and all the doors of our house slammed close. Consequently, my mommy and Mandy thought it had meaning, a message from my departed daddy. Yes. And then immediately afterwards, they became paranoid like never before, forcing me to "take off that f***ing gown!!!" Okay, so after that, it became clear that I will only wear my gown on the wedding day even if it won't fit. The funniest of all is that Mandy thought the same for his coat, and so he refuses to try it on.


Just imagine my face wasn't there, okay? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment